CRM

PAtlan
投稿者

Automatic association of companies and generic ISP addresses

解決

I have a weird issue. Half of my contacts are professionals, with professional email addresses that are correctly linked to their parent companies.

But the other half of my contacts are unaffiliated individuals who have generic email addresses from their ISP (gmail.com, sfr.fr, cegetel.fr ...) 

And.... you guessed it: all these people now "work" at Google, SFR, Cegetel etc ... 

For now I've created a generic "non-company" company and I'm going to automatically assign these people to the "non-company", but I was wondering if anyone had that issue, and what creative ideas you've had to work around it.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @PAtlan,

You can exclude these domains from automatic company record creation and association by adding them to an exclusion list: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/automatically-create-and-associate-companies-with-contacts#e...

Once added to the list, you could delete these company records.

If you asked the contacts for the Company name or even Company domain name, and if you have access to contact-based workflows, you could create new company records from one of these two fields automatically (ideally the latter to avoid any duplicates; HubSpot deduplicates by Company domain name).

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @PAtlan,

You can exclude these domains from automatic company record creation and association by adding them to an exclusion list: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/automatically-create-and-associate-companies-with-contacts#e...

Once added to the list, you could delete these company records.

If you asked the contacts for the Company name or even Company domain name, and if you have access to contact-based workflows, you could create new company records from one of these two fields automatically (ideally the latter to avoid any duplicates; HubSpot deduplicates by Company domain name).

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

PAtlan
投稿者

解決

Thanks, perfect reply. It works now.

0 いいね!
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @PAtlan ,

So the issue is, when you are creating contacts with gmail.com, sfr.fr, cegetel.fr, HubSpot is creating companies on its own and associating them with your respective contact? Am I right? It actually happens. HubSpot pick up the domain name over the internet creates a company and associates it with the contact but I am sure it doesn't happen with the 'gmail.com', because we ourselves have so many contacts with this gmail.com domain. It might be happening with the sfr and cegetel, and the only solution I can think of is to remove the association manually.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regard.

0 いいね!