CRM

InnoJF
Miembro

Automatic Reminder when I haven't responded to a customer's email

resolver

Sometimes I will get emails from customers and they will go to spam in my Outlook inbox, but they are recorded in the HubSpot contact. Can I set up HubSpot to send me an automatic reminder if an inbound email from a contact hasn't been replied to within 24 hours (or any specific time that I set)?

Note, I'm aware I can manually set follow-up tasks when I send an outbound email to a contact. This is not relevent here. I need an automatic reminder when I receive an email from a contact, but don't reply within a certain amount of time.

This seems like it should be a basic feature of a CRM, since replying in a timely manner is a core part of maintaining a customer relationship.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @InnoJF,

To set up a notification, you would need a Professional subscription including workflows. It looks like you're on a Starter license where this is unfortunately not possible. (If you do in face have access to workflows, let me know if you need assistance with setting up the workflow.)

You can however create an active list of all contacts to easily spot those contacts that are missing a reply from you. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists and set up the criteria as below:

karstenkoehler_1-1637734779663.png

(If you are creating a workflow, these would be the enrollment criteria, which could be followed by an internal email notification to yourself.)

If you want to access this list more easily, I'd recommend setting up a filtered contact view. (Menu > Contacts > Contacts) Click More filters in the center of the screen, filter by List membership of your list and save the contact view. You can pin the filter and also make it your default.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @InnoJF,

To set up a notification, you would need a Professional subscription including workflows. It looks like you're on a Starter license where this is unfortunately not possible. (If you do in face have access to workflows, let me know if you need assistance with setting up the workflow.)

You can however create an active list of all contacts to easily spot those contacts that are missing a reply from you. Navigate to Menu > Contacts > Lists and set up the criteria as below:

karstenkoehler_1-1637734779663.png

(If you are creating a workflow, these would be the enrollment criteria, which could be followed by an internal email notification to yourself.)

If you want to access this list more easily, I'd recommend setting up a filtered contact view. (Menu > Contacts > Contacts) Click More filters in the center of the screen, filter by List membership of your list and save the contact view. You can pin the filter and also make it your default.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

InnoJF
Miembro

resolver

Hi Karsten,

Thank you, this is a good tip. Just to clarify, when you say I need  "Professional" subscription, do you mean "Marketing Professional" or "Sales Professional"?

Also, will this filter (Recent sales email replied date is after property Last contacted) pick up on replies that I send from Outllok (with BCC tracking), or will it only pick up on emails I send from the HubSpot interface?

Thanks,

Jim

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler

resolver

Hi @InnoJF,

In this case both Marketing Hub Professional and Sales Hub Professional would work.

Regarding emails sent with BCC, this should work but I'd recommend testing this in your environment before relying on it. In any case, I'd recommend the HubSpot Outlook Add-in.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler