CRM

Jantunes

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

Hello,

Is it possible to automaticly export two table, contacts and companies, every day?

I'm trying to do this with zapier but it only works with new contacts that enter my crm.

I want this to donwload and save everyday all my data base on a file, like a backup.

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

Hi @Jantunes Welcome to the Community.  At this time there is not automated way to forward your contacts/companies database on a daily basis. Zapier actions are based on triggers, so there would not be an option to send a specific message at a sepcific time.

Your best bet is to click Options > Export from with the Contacts and Companies tab on the left sidebar. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
TayshaProvost
Participant

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

Hi! Yeah, it is possible via Skyvia. we use this cloud app to export CSV to Hubspot automatically https://skyvia.com/data-integration/hubspot-csv-file-import-and-export
Btw, I'm impressed with its UI and the easiness of using.

rci698
Participant

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

It would be very useful to have a companies or contacts view be automatically exported to csv and sent to your email inbox daily. I don't feel that the solution offered here solves the issue in any way, it simply describes how to manually export companies/contacts.

markkofman
Top Contributor

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE
If you are still looking for this solution, you can try https://wizard.import2.com. It allows you to export different data tables and also schedule this on a regular basis.

Dislaimer: i am with Import2 team
0 Upvotes
EpicWill_Josh
Participant

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

Hey Mark,

Does Import2 still do this? The website looks like it's just CRM migration.

0 Upvotes
Deepesh
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

Hi Mark, 

Does Import2 allow for scheduled exports of deal filters?  For example, if I create a filter for deals created in the last 7 days by a particular deal owner from a particular location, will I able to schedule an export on a daily basis?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
markkofman
Top Contributor

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

Deepesh, yes, you can do that with Import2 Wizard. And here is a short video about this capability - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWLz4MAZKbU

0 Upvotes
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

Hi @Jantunes Welcome to the Community.  At this time there is not automated way to forward your contacts/companies database on a daily basis. Zapier actions are based on triggers, so there would not be an option to send a specific message at a sepcific time.

Your best bet is to click Options > Export from with the Contacts and Companies tab on the left sidebar. 

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
DChu

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

Hi - is there any update on this now to be able to export contacts automatically/timed?

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Automatic Exporting

SOLVE

Hello @DChu It is not possible to export records using workflow automation to CSV / Excel, however, you could use a deal-based workflow for example to trigger a webhook (if you have an external system to retrieve the webhook) or send an internal email notification to a user with the details of the deal in the email body using Deal/Contact tokens.

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !