CRM

BRogers099

Automatic Deal Prioritisation?

SOLVE

Hey Community!

Trying to achieve something REALLY simple, but am struggling to find an app to do it - hoping you guys can help me, please!

I want my sales agents to be productive using (any?) dialler.  I simple would like an app that automatically feeds up deals to a sales agent - based on rules I set.  For example:

1. 1st - New leads (coming in live, in real time)
  2. 2nd - Call backs from today
  3. 3rd - Call back from past
  4. 4th - Rest - all records from highest to lowest 

We get, and pay for millions of dollars of leads per year.  We want them to feed up to sales agents, record after record, because up to 1000 new we enquiries per month through views, of dashboards won't really work.

Please let me know if you have a program, custom script, or custom function that can achieve this.

What is key is that I can set the criteria for prioritisation.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BRogers099,

HubSpot has task queues for this. When you start the task queue, it will bring you to an associated record (a contact, company, etc.) to complete the first task. After completing a task in a queue, you'll be brought to the associated record of the next task. Essentially this is feeding one record after another to a sales person.

These tasks would automatically be created for any incoming contact record with the help of a contact-based workflow, enrolling contacts when Create date is known and then using the Create task workflow action.

To build in the prioritization you're looking for, you would use a contact-based workflow (this requires a Professional subscription). This workflow uses if/then branches for each of your rules, checked from first to last. You can then either assign a different task priority for each branch or add each priority to a different task queue.

A sales person would start their day by either filtering tasks assigned to them by priority and then starting their queue. Or they would complete queue 1, then queue 2 and so on.

Using tasks for this is great because it opens up a lot of opportunities in reporting where you can look at completion rates and overall volume – something I'd assume you'd be interested in when optimizing your sales processes.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @BRogers099,

HubSpot has task queues for this. When you start the task queue, it will bring you to an associated record (a contact, company, etc.) to complete the first task. After completing a task in a queue, you'll be brought to the associated record of the next task. Essentially this is feeding one record after another to a sales person.

These tasks would automatically be created for any incoming contact record with the help of a contact-based workflow, enrolling contacts when Create date is known and then using the Create task workflow action.

To build in the prioritization you're looking for, you would use a contact-based workflow (this requires a Professional subscription). This workflow uses if/then branches for each of your rules, checked from first to last. You can then either assign a different task priority for each branch or add each priority to a different task queue.

A sales person would start their day by either filtering tasks assigned to them by priority and then starting their queue. Or they would complete queue 1, then queue 2 and so on.

Using tasks for this is great because it opens up a lot of opportunities in reporting where you can look at completion rates and overall volume – something I'd assume you'd be interested in when optimizing your sales processes.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.