Tickets & Conversations

CBorreros
Participant

Automated response on ticket

SOLVE

Hi All,

Just wondering if there is a way to send an automated response on tickets received on CRM which will also show on the thread.

I've tried and tested automated responses however it doesn't show on supports' end that an automated response was sent hence it's not being tagged as "first response time" on exported data.

I wanted to be able to have an automated response on ticket which shows on the email thread on supports' end and triggers the "first response time"

thank you in advance for any input. 
*note, I am using hubspot starter

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CBorreros,

This feature would show a response time of close to 0. The automated email is sent almost instantaneously. The response time wouldn't carry any meaning anymore if it included the automated email. There wouldn't be anything to learn or improve from reading this metric.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CBorreros,

This is unfortunately not possible. The automated email is considered a marketing email, not a one-to-one email. It's not possible to automate the send of a one-to-one email in a Starter subscription.

Hypothetically, if you would set it up this way, First agent email response date would always hold the same value as Create date. In other words, if you want this information, you could simply look at the Create date.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
CBorreros
Participant

SOLVE

how about the feature that shows the time the ticket was handled from the time that it was opened until the a response was sent? basically the handle time?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CBorreros,

This feature would show a response time of close to 0. The automated email is sent almost instantaneously. The response time wouldn't carry any meaning anymore if it included the automated email. There wouldn't be anything to learn or improve from reading this metric.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler