CRM

Woodwam
メンバー

Auto populate industry for both Company and Contact

解決

Hi Community

I am perplexed. I want to target my contacts by industry, amongst other filters, but this data does not populate automatically from the company record to the associated contact record. Am I missing something? This seems like a basic need and Hubspot's response for a workflow solution seems overly complicated. How else do you segregate your contacts if industry is important? 

Many thanks

Mark 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Woodwam,

A workflow is currently the best option to synchronize values between contacts and companies, correct. Other users have already requested that some fields be kept in sync automatically but that's currently not possible for the Industry yet.

If you're simply interested in segmentation, company properties can also be accessed in contact lists (and, via these lists, in contact filtered views.)

karstenkoehler_0-1627886556916.png

Let me know if you have follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1件の返信
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @Woodwam,

A workflow is currently the best option to synchronize values between contacts and companies, correct. Other users have already requested that some fields be kept in sync automatically but that's currently not possible for the Industry yet.

If you're simply interested in segmentation, company properties can also be accessed in contact lists (and, via these lists, in contact filtered views.)

karstenkoehler_0-1627886556916.png

Let me know if you have follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.