CRM

Spaceman
Participante

Auto-assign a contact to a company by matching email address to company domain name.

resolver

We know that we can assign one or more domain names to a company.

When a new contact is added, if the domain name component (after the @ sign) of their email address is a match for the domain name of a company, it would be great if that contact is auto-assigned to that company.

Or perhaps there's a way of doing this that I don't know about?

Thanks!

Ross

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
MiaSrebrnjak
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Auto-assign a contact to a company by matching email address to company domain name.

resolver

Hi @Spaceman,

I can help with this one! 🙂 

There is a feature in HubSpot that auto-assigns contacts to companies with the corresponding domain based on their email address! 

Account settings:

Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 14.58.55.png

If this option is selected, the contacts should be assigned to the right companies automatically. Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
Spaceman
Participante

resolver

That's great, thank you.

In one Hubspot account I have, this was already enabled, but in another, it wasn't. But I definitely can't remember seeing this setting before in either of the accounts. So I've no idea how one was set to "on", and the other to "off" 😁

0 Avaliação positiva
MiaSrebrnjak
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Spaceman,

I can help with this one! 🙂 

There is a feature in HubSpot that auto-assigns contacts to companies with the corresponding domain based on their email address! 

Account settings:

Screenshot 2022-04-11 at 14.58.55.png

If this option is selected, the contacts should be assigned to the right companies automatically. Let me know if you have any additional questions! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings