CRM

KemBaricuatro
Participant

Auto Complete task

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

Is there a way to automatically complete a task when a deal is moved to a specific stage in the CRM?

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Auto Complete task

SOLVE

Hi @KemBaricuatro 

Thank you for sharing your question in the HubSpot Community.

I checked the Knowledge Base article and I believe the only way a task should be completed is by hitting the check box "Mark as complete".

However, I've found an Idea post with this feature request: Allow workflows to delete or mark tasks complete. I think it's very close to what you'd want to achieve, please take a look! And if you agree with the request, please give it an upvote and leave your feedback too:)

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
GrowthOperation
Participant

Auto Complete task

SOLVE

Hi @SDavidson and @KemBaricuatro -

Good news! We just launched an app on the HubSpot marketplace that allows for tasks to automatically be marked as complete.

So for the use case of marking a task as complete when a deal moves to a certain stage, you can 100% do that using our app.

>>> Link To App Listing Page <<<

There's a free plan that accomodates up to 10 actions per month, so depending on your volume of deals you might be able to use our app for free. Paid plans start at $10/month if you need more capacity.

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Auto Complete task

SOLVE

Hi @KemBaricuatro 

Thank you for sharing your question in the HubSpot Community.

I checked the Knowledge Base article and I believe the only way a task should be completed is by hitting the check box "Mark as complete".

However, I've found an Idea post with this feature request: Allow workflows to delete or mark tasks complete. I think it's very close to what you'd want to achieve, please take a look! And if you agree with the request, please give it an upvote and leave your feedback too:)

SDavidson
Participant

Auto Complete task

SOLVE

Hi @natsumimori 

Do we have an update on this? I have been reading through the comments on the link you sent through and it looks like hubspot have not actioned anything at this stage. All comments are stating how useful and needed this feature is.  Please can someone advise if this is at all close to being finalised and added to Hubspot? 

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Auto Complete task

SOLVE

Hi @SDavidson ,

The most recent update was published on June 26, 2021 by one of our Product Team and the status updated to was "Not Currently Planned". So for now, this feature request isn't actively planned.

However, as The Ideas Forum Users' Guide states, it doesn't mean that feature will never be developed and we still encourage you to leave your feedback in that thread so that the Product Team can review.

I hope this clarifies!