CRM

MarcusF
メンバー

Attachments in deal records - what are the limits - do they require paid seats

Hi Everyone, 

I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to HubSpot and currently developing our CRM. We will have c100 users on the system, 10ish of which will have paid sales seats. 

I've got a little confused around attachments and documents. I understand we can add up to 1000 documents with our package, which can be shared with other users and contacts which is great. 

My questions are: 

1. Is there a limit to the number of attachments we can have on the system, as in MB/GB space or numbers of attachments, similar to the limits on documents?
  2. Also, can free users add attachments, is there any limitations in terms of number etc if they don’t have a paid seat.
  3. If you have one contact which has say 10 deals, will the attachments you add into 1 of those deals, only feature in that 1 deal as opposed to all 10? 
  4. Are the attachments on deals visible to all users, similarly to documents?

If the user has restricted access so they can only see their own deals and nothing else, will they be able to view all the attachments on the system, or only those that they are a deal owner of the associated deals?

Thanks for reading. 

Marcus 

0 いいね!
1件の返信
MarcusF
メンバー

Attachments in deal records - what are the limits - do they require paid seats

Apologies, final question haha:
Are the attachments on deals visible to all users, similarly to documents?

If the user has restricted access so they can only see their own deals and nothing else, will they be able to view all the attachments on the system, or only those that they are a deal owner of the associated deals?

Many thanks in advance, 

0 いいね!