CRM

tim1468
Contributeur de premier rang

Attachements

Hello,

on the customers account from the customers , we can see all the attachments we sent per mail. That is good, but the problem is, it not only upload the attachments , but also many pictures from signature... so for 2 attachment sometimes you end with 50 pictures, for every time you had an exchange with the customer! that is crazy and make the view completely indigestible.

This should rapidly be changed

0 Votes
5 Réponses
natsumimori
Gestionnaire de communauté

Attachements

Update (Thank you @tim1468 for providing me the example link!):

At this time, it is not possible to exclude signature images to be included in the attachments within a record. However, here is the Idea post (FIlter record attachment by importance) which requested this feature. For anyone who wishes this feature to be built, please give this idea post an upvote and leave your feedback!

natsumimori

Attachements

Hi @tim1468 ,

Thank you for reaching out to the HubSpot Community.

Would you mind sharing some screenshots of what you see on your end? It'd be great if you could specify which part of the current feature should be improved in your screenshots!

0 Votes
tim1468

Attachements

here the screenshotcrm.JPG

0 Votes
natsumimori

Attachements

Hi @tim1468 

Thank you for your response and aplogy for the delay in responding.

Could you provide me some links to the example records? Probably this is working as expected but I can check with the internal team.

0 Votes
tim1468

Attachements

Hello write me on my mail that i can give you, i can not make access to our customer public

0 Votes