CRM

gil1001
Stratege/Strategin

Associating contacts from business cards with conference

lösung

I wish there was a way to indicate the event or campaign when importing contacts through the business card scanner. 

I'm thinking of telling my sales guys to use it in a conference, but I want to mark these leads as event-related and this won't let me do it.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Haven't tested this, but thinking ...

Could't we build a workflow that modified a custom event-specific contact property for contacts that met the following criteria?

- Enrollment Date === <date of conference event>
AND
- Create Date === <date of conference event>
AND

- Original Source Drill-Down 1 === "MOBILE_ANDROID" AND Original Source Drill-Down 2 === "BUSINESS_CARD_SCANNER"
OR
- Original Source Drill-Down 1 === "MOBILE_IOS" AND Original Source Drill-Down 2 === "business-card-scanner"

Then set the custom event-specific contact property to a setting that identified the event. This would identify all contacts created via the business card scanner on that specific date as being related to the event.

Does that make sense?

Note: Optionally, we could also limit this activity to only contacts owned by specific Sales Reps (just in case the team is large and there are other reps using the business card scanner, but not attending the event).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
MFrankJohnson
Lösung
Vordenker/-in

lösung

Haven't tested this, but thinking ...

Could't we build a workflow that modified a custom event-specific contact property for contacts that met the following criteria?

- Enrollment Date === <date of conference event>
AND
- Create Date === <date of conference event>
AND

- Original Source Drill-Down 1 === "MOBILE_ANDROID" AND Original Source Drill-Down 2 === "BUSINESS_CARD_SCANNER"
OR
- Original Source Drill-Down 1 === "MOBILE_IOS" AND Original Source Drill-Down 2 === "business-card-scanner"

Then set the custom event-specific contact property to a setting that identified the event. This would identify all contacts created via the business card scanner on that specific date as being related to the event.

Does that make sense?

Note: Optionally, we could also limit this activity to only contacts owned by specific Sales Reps (just in case the team is large and there are other reps using the business card scanner, but not attending the event).

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

See here for how they will be categorized by original source.

0 Upvotes