CRM

TPines
Participant

Associated deal count is broken

SOLVE

Hi there,

I've used paid versions of HubSpot in the past.  I'm currently using the free version for my startup company and am encountering an issue.

On my "Contacts" page, one of my columns is "Associated Deals".  This way I can quickly see if a contact has an associated deal or not.  However, even after associating a deal with a contact, and verifying that this association exists on the contact record card and on the deal, the "Associated Deals" column is showing a value of "--" instead of a numerical non-zero value.

Thanks for any help on this issue.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TPines,

This change might need a moment to reflect in the Associated deals property, since this is calculation property. Some time has passed since you posted this – could you check again and confirm that the property value is still not accurate?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TPines,

This change might need a moment to reflect in the Associated deals property, since this is calculation property. Some time has passed since you posted this – could you check again and confirm that the property value is still not accurate?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

TPines
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Karsten!  You're right, I've woken up to correct values.