CRM

MFerraris

Associated Company Issues / Logos Disappearing

SOLVE

HI there, I was wondering if you had the same issue..

I'm using hub spot CRM and exporting data into Power BI, been exporting the same data from hubspot for over a year without changing anything and last week I received multiple errors on my power BI dashboard associated to the DEALS.

Went on HS and realized that from the grid view of the company page a good bunch of logos aren't visible, but if I click on the company page it shows normally.

Finally I went onto the exported CSV file I use on power BI and noticed on plenty of deals the ASSOCIATED COMPANY and ID is blank, my guess is that this bug is giving me errors on my power BI dashboard.

Has anyone ever had similar issues? 

Appreciate any help.

Mike

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MFerraris,

Thank you for sharing the update! I'm glad you are on the right track with your imports. I will keep looking to see if I can find any updates/information regarding the logos, and keep you posted!

Appreciate you giving us the update! 🙂 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MFerraris,

Are you still experiencing this issue? I haven't heard of any issues regarding logos not showing up, or with import files. If the logos still aren't showing on the board view, but are on the company level, can you send along screenshots of examples? 

Was there a specific subset of data (companies imported on a certain date) that is impacted? 

I would also recommend just exporting the data from HubSpot to an excel sheet and see if the issue persists. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MFerraris

SOLVE

Jenny,

I am yes, thanks for your reply! Below are screens on the companies page with the absence of logos and then you can see the logo appearing on the company profile, I can assure you all the ocmpanies have logos.

I'm only focusing on this logo issue because since that has happened from hubspot the data exported has created errors on the power BI, so it's just a guess that those two are related.

The subdata was the "Deals" one , and on the power BI screenshot you can see the yellow error sign which would be the "associated company" field that isn't loading from the hubspot export.

You're suggesting exporting in XSL instead of CSV?

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated.

Mike

list.JPG                company page.JPGPower BIPower BI

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for the additional information. I can see what you mean about the two seeming correlated. 

In regards to the export suggestion, I am just wondering if you directly export the data from HubSpot if the information shows up in that data. 

Also, how are you exporting the data into power BI? Is it through an API, or something else? 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MFerraris

SOLVE

Jenny,

So I found out that the issue is that the export from hubspot now features "associated company ID" which I don't think it featured before, this was messing the data layout in the BI, all I had to do was to delete "associated company ID" colum from the .CSV export and data loaded normally in BI....

I can't see that ID property anywhere to disable from hubspot, but not a huge deal as I just have to ajdust the data layout with the new colums that huspot is exporting.

Issue persists on the missing logos on , which again not a big deal, but unusual nonetheless if I'm the only with this issue...

Thanks!

Mike

jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MFerraris,

Thank you for sharing the update! I'm glad you are on the right track with your imports. I will keep looking to see if I can find any updates/information regarding the logos, and keep you posted!

Appreciate you giving us the update! 🙂 

0 Upvotes
MFerraris

SOLVE

Jenny,

HS doesn't integrate with power BI and I'm not that good that I can use API's, so a direct export is what I've been doing since I'm using it... export in .CSV , replace the old file and then refresh the data from the BI... not necessary the most automated, but worked perfectly until this little issue...

Mike

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi, just wanted to let you know that we offer a HubSpot integration for Power BI.  It is available in the HubSpot Integrations directory.  You can find it here: https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/powerbi

You can read more about it on our website here. Bayard Bradford is a HubSpot Platinum Agency Partner.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes