CRM

laure2

Associate different companies to a deal with association labels

SOLVE

Hi,

I have started to use the new beta feature of the possibility to associate a deal to several companies for the following case:

- a deal is brought by an agent (company & contact) but the deal is signed with another company, company A

With this new possibility:the deal is now associated to two companies :

as primary company= company A

as "secondary company" with a label agent= agent company

the issue is:

When a deal is won, it's updating total revenue amounts to company A but also agent company; whereas the deal is only signed with company A; (on the deal I have a property that mentions my agent commisson); 

How to update only company A (primary company), but keep a total revenue= _ for the agent? and ideally populate to the agent company record the different commissions he got from the different deals?

(entreprise solution)

Thanks

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @laure2,

These fields are automatically populated by HubSpot and as far as I know, this can't be changed. The point you're making is not considered in the current version of association labels.

You could submit a request to the product team to change this by posting in the HubSpot Ideas section. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

As far as workarounds go, you would have to work with custom fields and use workflows to populate these fields (to replace the default HubSpot fields) – not a satisfactory approach, I know.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @laure2,

These fields are automatically populated by HubSpot and as far as I know, this can't be changed. The point you're making is not considered in the current version of association labels.

You could submit a request to the product team to change this by posting in the HubSpot Ideas section. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

As far as workarounds go, you would have to work with custom fields and use workflows to populate these fields (to replace the default HubSpot fields) – not a satisfactory approach, I know.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.