CRM

ialonso
Participant

Associate deal to company with Workflow

Hello,

I am using Zapier to create deals in my Hubspot Pipeline from a Briefing Form qe get from Tally.so (just a form builder).

I need that the deal is associated with both a lead and a company (this is a must). In our use case, the company is 95% of the times already in the CRM.

So, in Zapier, i use the action Find or Create a company in Hubspot, based on teh website of the company.

However, even if the website provided already exists in Hubspot, Zapier is creating a new company, with the exact same data as the existing one, which causes us a lot of trouble as it generates a conflict with another integration we have with a prospecting tool.

Has anyone suffered from this issue with Zapier? Do you know a way where I can create the association between a company and a deal using a workflow? I haven't been able to set this...

Thanks a lot!

3 Replies 3
RBozeman
Participant

Hi @ialonso,

I am not sure if you got this problem solved yet or not, but wanted to chime in case I could help. Right now you cannot associate records within a Workflow without the Operations Hub system and developing some custom code to make these associations. Here is a thread that deals with that. 

However, I just wanted to mention that Insycle allows you to associate in workflows. Full disclosure, I work for Insycle. But it seems like a good fit for your need. 

Insycle allows for you to associate contacts, companies, and deals, in bulk, using any field in your database as a matching field. You can also manage primary associations/labels/child-parent associations. Then you can add an Insycle Recipe into your HubSpot Workflows.

Also could potentially help you clean up the duplicates creates through Zapier as well. There are also some very deep customization options in that area. 

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RBozeman,

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @ialonso thank you for the information provided! I wanted to add to this conversation some top experts @lynton @Ben_M @GeorgeBThomas any recommendations to @ialonso?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !