CRM

davidj
Participant

Associate activities to a Task

SOLVE

Is there a way to associate activities such as Call, Notes, Emails to a Task.  We can currently do this with Contacts, Deals, and Companies, but how do you do this with tasks?

If not, is there a best practice or workaround to link to tasks?

1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"Is there a way to associate activities such as Call, Notes, Emails to a Task?"

HubSpot Tasks come in three TYPES -- i.e., Call, Email, or To-do. You may associate tasks with a contact, company, deal, or ticket.
- see Use Tasks

>>"If not, is there a best practice or workaround to link to tasks?"

HubSpot Tasks are shown in the activity timeline for ASSOCIATED contacts, companies, deals, and tickets. You may link directly to a HubSpot task by using it's URL -- found in the address bar of your browser when you're viewing the task from the Tasks screen.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
OGuth
Participant

SOLVE

I have the same wish.

I would like to assign a mail, call or meeting to a task. You have a task and want to add important information that are described in a meeting, call or mail to this task. And not first open the mail, call or meeting and then see if there is a task for it, that is the wrong way.

Kind Regards

Oliver Guth

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

>>"Is there a way to associate activities such as Call, Notes, Emails to a Task?"

HubSpot Tasks come in three TYPES -- i.e., Call, Email, or To-do. You may associate tasks with a contact, company, deal, or ticket.
- see Use Tasks

>>"If not, is there a best practice or workaround to link to tasks?"

HubSpot Tasks are shown in the activity timeline for ASSOCIATED contacts, companies, deals, and tickets. You may link directly to a HubSpot task by using it's URL -- found in the address bar of your browser when you're viewing the task from the Tasks screen.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com