Associate Customer Records with Project Tasks

Highlighted
New Contributor

You should be able to associate a record with your project task, the same way you can do with a sales task.

The project section should give an overview to your entire company that wants more information on a certain project.

For example, if i search a company name, i should see the project and project tasks created for that record the same way you would a sales task.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Resident Expert

@claudia_vesta I am not sure I understand what you are trying to do? I can associate tasks with contacts, companies, and tasks easily., possibly with a ticket if there is one. 

New Contributor

Hi

My question relates to Project tasks, not Sales tasks.

Can you find out from your product team if they are adding the ability to add associated company records to project tasks the same way you can with a sales task?

Example:

Go into a project task and show me where you are able to associate a company or customer record with that project task please.

project task.PNGProject task (No Association)Sales task.PNGSales task (Can Associate)

0 Upvotes
Resident Expert

@claudia_vesta FYI, I am a user like you.

Looks like you have multiple associations with your task. If you go into the task itself rather than a preview what do you see? 

A task is a to-do item  - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tasks/use-tasks

If you are performing service items perhaps a deal is a better place for them.

What is your subscription level? Perhaps you can have a separate pipeline for your projects. 

0 Upvotes