Assigning task notifications to specific user email addresses

New Contributor

Hello everyone,

I'm managing multiple accounts (from my single user ID) for different customers. I have task notifications for each account, but I keep receiving all notifications to the same email address (main one associated with my user ID).

Is there a way to specify for each account on which email I should receive the notification email?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
HubSpot Employee

Hi @SebFlury  Notifications are set at the user level. If your user setting in each account is to recieve notifications at that single address, there is nothing you can do. To receive notifications at different addresses, you will need to set up users for those addresses in each account, log in as those users, and head over to the notifications in the user settings to make changes.  

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
HubSpot Employee

Reading this again, I see you are asking about task notifications. Again, if you want to assign the notifcation to an address other than your common account address, you will need to add the address as a user, and it will be available for later task assignment.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thank you for your answer!

However, it sucks... For teams working on multiple business or products, it's extremely useful to have a single login... if we could assign tasks to specific email, it would be Hubspot quality compliant ;-)...

Can you forward this request to the product team?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thank you for your answer!

However, it sucks... For teams working on multiple business or products, it's extremely useful to have a single login... if we could assign tasks to specific email, it would be Hubspot quality compliant ;-)...

Can you forward this request to the product team?

0 Upvotes