CRM

ckindler
Teilnehmer/-in

Assigning Projects to Deals

lösung

Hey all!! First time posting here!!

Here's my goal:

Projects will be:  New Item Onboarding lists... IE: New SEM program sold to a client. Every SEM program sold needs to have steps 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 done to set it up. 

The Project would be called:    SEM Setup

The projects in this case won't change, it'll be used over and over - there'll be a project for each type of service we offer, to onboard the new client's program.

I could then create a task to complete the project on this new deal to one of my reps, to make sure it gets onboarded.

Only problem is this: I can't define what deal the project will be associated to!

Does that make sense?

Is there a BETTER way to do what I'm trying to do here? (Which is essentially Project Management, based off a closed quote!)

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

Chris

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
HubSpotMaster
Lösung
Autorität | Diamond Partner

lösung

I do not advise using HubSpot as a project management tool for this reason and many more. Very hard to report on and see any sort of status on projects. 

If it is your only option I would recommend creating an Onboarding Pipeline for each product that outlines the steps 1-8 steps to be completed as stages. You can then use workflows to copy existing deal info from closed won in your sales pipeline into the new deal to maintain data that you collected across the sales process. This enables you to measure time in stage (task) the onboarding funnel (if you will) and have dashboards so you can easily monitor and track the Onboarding projects and their status across your team. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
JessicaH
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @ckindler,

welcome to the Community!

I want to tag in some thought leaders to see if they can assist with this.
Hi @HubSpotMaster @MatthewShepherd @mikedupuy , would you be able to share your thoughts with @ckindler?

Thanks,
Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

HubSpotMaster
Lösung

lösung

I do not advise using HubSpot as a project management tool for this reason and many more. Very hard to report on and see any sort of status on projects. 

If it is your only option I would recommend creating an Onboarding Pipeline for each product that outlines the steps 1-8 steps to be completed as stages. You can then use workflows to copy existing deal info from closed won in your sales pipeline into the new deal to maintain data that you collected across the sales process. This enables you to measure time in stage (task) the onboarding funnel (if you will) and have dashboards so you can easily monitor and track the Onboarding projects and their status across your team. 

ckindler
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

RIGHT ON MAN!!

That makes a lot of sense!!

Now...just to figure out HOW to do all that...LOL (I'm kidding...kind of LOL)

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR REPLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

0 Upvotes