CRM

ESalvatierra4
Participant

Assigning Custom Property HubSpot User Field Type to Existing Text Property

SOLVE

Hello,  I'm currently working through a project where I'm looking to simplify our current task workflows. Our tasks are currently processed through HubSpot to assing to specific sales teams BDRs, RSMs, ISMs, CSMs, and PSMs. All of these team members are already managed and have their territories assigned in SFDC. After syncing back to HubSpot, I currently have a SFDC ID and Text Field for each team members.

I would like to know if I could copy or reference a text field and easily assign a HubSpot User Property without having to manually manintain a workflow that would change every time there is an addition or switch to the team. Being that changes are already managed in SFDC our team in HubSpot is looking to reference one of the two properties and copy that assignment over to a new HubSpot User to complete a full team assigned to prospect and customer accounts. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ESalvatierra4,

HubSpot doesn't have any out of the box workflow action that can accomplish this, but with the help of a developer and a bit of code, this should be very doable with a custom coded action: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/workflows/custom-code-actions

(This requires an Operations Hub Professional subscription.)

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ESalvatierra4,

HubSpot doesn't have any out of the box workflow action that can accomplish this, but with the help of a developer and a bit of code, this should be very doable with a custom coded action: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/api/workflows/custom-code-actions

(This requires an Operations Hub Professional subscription.)

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes