CRM

RvH
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite
Membre | Partenaire solutions Elite

Assign Users & Teams

Hey,

I chatted with Hubspot support who directed me to post the issue we currently face here.

On the BETA "Assign Users & Teams" we want to customize the level of access users and teams has to a property, but once we select the checkbox of the team and save, upon returning to the property and clicking assign users & teams - the checkbox of the previously selected team is blank again.

We have tested this with various users., this might be a Beta version issue.

Has anyone else come across this issue?

0 Votes
1 Réponse
TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Assign Users & Teams

Hi @RvH 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Were you accessing support via the Purple Help Button within your portal? Because they should be able to troubleshoot further this issue - i'm wondering if you didn't chat with our sales chat ?

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !