CRM

ScottAHWilliams

Asking contacts if contact details are still up-to-date

SOLVE

Dear HubSpotters, 

Via mail, I want to ask 130 contacts if their contact details (e.g., phone number and employer) are still up-to-date.

To do this, I want to send an individual mail to customer 1 (2, 3,... 130) which includes a list of customer 1's (2's, 3's...130's) contact details, whereby the latter should be automatically derived from our HubSpot CRM system.

Does HubSpot offer such a feature? It would save a lot of time! 

Thanks in advance for your help! 

Scott 🙂 

1 Accepted solution
Kim_HM
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ScottAHWilliams ,

You can easily use personalization tokens for this. The easiest way is following the steps from this HubSpot article to learn how to use personalization tokens. 

If there's anything else I can help you with regarding this matter, please let me know!

Best regards,

Kim

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Kayvan

SOLVE

Hi @Kim_HM 

your reply was helpfull to me also, so thanks.

the remainig questiotion for me is, how I can send a link to contact via email in order to show him the exact from with same data that he filled out in order to do cross check and update or edit the data

Kim_HM
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @ScottAHWilliams ,

You can easily use personalization tokens for this. The easiest way is following the steps from this HubSpot article to learn how to use personalization tokens. 

If there's anything else I can help you with regarding this matter, please let me know!

Best regards,

Kim

Did this post help solve your problem? Help the community and mark it as solution.

ScottAHWilliams

SOLVE

Thanks a lot Kim, very helpful! Smiley Very Happy