Anyone used CandidateZip?

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone used CandidateZip to parse and store resumes in the HubSpot CRM?

6 Replies 6
Community Manager

Hey @markaiello 

Personally, I've never used CadidateZip, however, I think this is a really good way to start a conversation in the Community. I will tag a few of our experts to learn from them.

Hey  @matthodkinson @joshua-paul @Phil_DM2   could you please share your knowledge with @markaiello?  

Thank you & Happy Friday

Sharon

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Sharon.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hello, 

Unfortunately, I actually do not have experience using CandidateZip. Per @joshua-paul's suggestion, it does seem like the integration with Zapier + HubSpot would be the way to go. Here is a link to the Zapier plug-in for HubSpot for instance. Since it looks like CandidateZip can be connected via Zapier, it might be a three-way connection (CandidateZip --> Zapier, then Zapier --> HubSpot). 

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/452414/marketplace/apps/productivity/connector/zapier

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply.  It is much appreciated.  I'll update the Community if we use this solution and let everyone know how well it works.  

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor | Gold Partner

@markaiello I have not used  CandidateZip. The hiring system we build on HubSpot does not parse resumes. It uses other criertia to automate the process. However,  CandidateZip + Zapier + HubSpot CRM looks like it would get the job done for you. Let us know how it goes!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for responding.  I am amazed at the responsiveness of this community.  I will make sure to pay it forward and update with a solution that works.