CRM

reniwqwil5

Any thoughts on Hubspot?

SOLVE

Hi,

I've just finished a call/demo of Hubspot and it seems great specially for my needs: Email marketing, newsletters and overal CRM. I'm thinking of purchasing their services. Not really into the free version.

Do you have any though on this service? an alternative? your experience?

2 Accepted solutions
dominikberger
Solution
Contributor

Any thoughts on Hubspot?

SOLVE

Thank you @natsumimori for tagging me here Smiley Happy

Hi @reniwqwil5,

if you are looking for a fully integrated, easy-to-use and state-of-the-art marketing solution (+ the possibility to also integrate service and sales solutions), I think HubSpot is the right choice. Especially if you are following an inbound approach, HubSpot will help you to reach your goals.

However, it all depends on your specific requirements and expectations. And it's still "just a tool" – I see companies just using a small part of HubSpot and not realizing the full potential of the platform. This means, you still have to do the work (implement campaigns, produce content, provide an awesome experience for your customers, run A/B-tests, think of meaningful workflows, etc.) to leverage its capabilities. But the actual work inside HubSpot is fun, because it's frictionless, easy to use and you can track the performance of everything you implement. But also, you will need to set goals in the first place and figure out a way how to reach them.

You probably can achieve the same things with a combination of other tools as well. But integrating these tools can be a challenge and cause a lot of headache. And if you want to make data-driven decisions and have all your customer data at one place you will need to spend a lot of time of getting those tools working together. Also, if you are looking for a solution with excellent support, HubSpot is the tool of your choice - their support is super responsive and always helpful!

To my mind, that's the beauty of HubSpot: having everything at one place and being able to see the impact of your marketing initiatives - whether it's social media postings, blog posts or paid channels such as LinkedIn ads.

If you want to bring marketing, sales and maybe even customer service closer together, HubSpot is a great solution as well. Since it offers a seamless integration of marketing, sales and service processes, you will have all your data across mutliple departments and teams in one place.

Regarding the free version: It's usually a great start to become familiar with the platform and see how easy it is to use. However, the features are very limited and if you want to use all capabilities, you will have to go for a paid plan.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know - I'm happy to help Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

annefreeman
Solution
Participant

Any thoughts on Hubspot?

SOLVE

Hi @natsumimori 
Thank you for the tag!

If you're a marketing guy,  Hubspot is the best place for you. It provides you so many options and opportunities to explore and build your brand from scratch. By integrating your site with its CRM you can easily track every visitor from your social sites.

It basically an all in one place for marketers, also, good if you're an SEO guy it provides you with so many tools to make it all easy for you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
dominikberger
Solution
Contributor

Any thoughts on Hubspot?

SOLVE

Thank you @natsumimori for tagging me here Smiley Happy

Hi @reniwqwil5,

if you are looking for a fully integrated, easy-to-use and state-of-the-art marketing solution (+ the possibility to also integrate service and sales solutions), I think HubSpot is the right choice. Especially if you are following an inbound approach, HubSpot will help you to reach your goals.

However, it all depends on your specific requirements and expectations. And it's still "just a tool" – I see companies just using a small part of HubSpot and not realizing the full potential of the platform. This means, you still have to do the work (implement campaigns, produce content, provide an awesome experience for your customers, run A/B-tests, think of meaningful workflows, etc.) to leverage its capabilities. But the actual work inside HubSpot is fun, because it's frictionless, easy to use and you can track the performance of everything you implement. But also, you will need to set goals in the first place and figure out a way how to reach them.

You probably can achieve the same things with a combination of other tools as well. But integrating these tools can be a challenge and cause a lot of headache. And if you want to make data-driven decisions and have all your customer data at one place you will need to spend a lot of time of getting those tools working together. Also, if you are looking for a solution with excellent support, HubSpot is the tool of your choice - their support is super responsive and always helpful!

To my mind, that's the beauty of HubSpot: having everything at one place and being able to see the impact of your marketing initiatives - whether it's social media postings, blog posts or paid channels such as LinkedIn ads.

If you want to bring marketing, sales and maybe even customer service closer together, HubSpot is a great solution as well. Since it offers a seamless integration of marketing, sales and service processes, you will have all your data across mutliple departments and teams in one place.

Regarding the free version: It's usually a great start to become familiar with the platform and see how easy it is to use. However, the features are very limited and if you want to use all capabilities, you will have to go for a paid plan.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know - I'm happy to help Smiley Happy

dominikberger
Contributor

Any thoughts on Hubspot?

SOLVE

@reniwqwil5 By the way, you can also check out HubSpot's G2 crowd profile where you can find over 6k reviews: https://www.g2.com/products/hubspot-marketing-hub/reviews Robot Happy

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Any thoughts on Hubspot?

SOLVE

Hi @reniwqwil5 ,

Thank you for sharing your question in the Community.

I will tag in some Community members here: @annefreeman and @dominikberger, could you share your thoughts or experiences for @reniwqwil5 ?

Please feel free to tag in other members too!

annefreeman
Solution
Participant

Any thoughts on Hubspot?

SOLVE

Hi @natsumimori 
Thank you for the tag!

If you're a marketing guy,  Hubspot is the best place for you. It provides you so many options and opportunities to explore and build your brand from scratch. By integrating your site with its CRM you can easily track every visitor from your social sites.

It basically an all in one place for marketers, also, good if you're an SEO guy it provides you with so many tools to make it all easy for you.