CRM

TLeclerc

Any plans to sync Tasks with a calendar?

SOLVE

Goodmorning,

I was trying to get some utility out of the current tasks function, and realized that without having the option of adding / syncing them with my calendar, I was not getting the use I was looking for out of it.

Are their any plans to get to sync your tasks with, for example, my Google Calendar ?

Thanks for any heads up !

2 Accepted solutions
kestrada
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @TLeclerc ,

As explained in this post:   @sjudson is looking for some of our customers to understand the needs of this feature along with Hubspot. My best advice is that, if you are interested to share this feedback, you can fill out the form and the team working on this can recollect your specific use.  As well, it would be a good idea to add your vote or specific use to the post, this will allow you to be notified with any updates on the idea itself.

I know this is not giving you the exact date of implementing this use within Hubspot.

However, in the meantime, I would like to share a possible workaround.  You can always export the tasks from Hubspot and import them in your Google Calendar as explained within this Google Calendar Guide.

The main two headers Google Calendar will ask as mandatory is the title of the event (Hubspot Task)  and start date.

format.png

Now you may ask, then how could export your incomplete tasks from Hubspot to have the format that Google requires, you can achieve this by following this article within our Knowledge base.

Please just bear in mind that within the exported CSV the start date and time are within the same column, you will need to separate them in two, so Google can create the events correctly.

csv.png

I hope this helps you and fingers cross we can see the task from Hubspot as part of Google Calendar soon.

Regards,

Kira🤖

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TLeclerc,

There is an update on this! Tasks created in HubSpot can be synced onto Google and Office 365 calendars:

• Currently the integration is one-way, meaning that updates to tasks in HubSpot will update on the external calendar, but updates to tasks on external calendars will not update in HubSpot
  • Tasks displayed on the calendar will default to 15-minute increments
  • Tasks will display as normal calendar events on the calendar specified during the task sync configuration.

The HubSpot product team shared a longer post about this here: Sync HubSpot Tasks to Your Google & Office 365 Calendar

Hope this helps! (If you want to make it easier for others to find this information, you can help them by marking my post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @TLeclerc,

There is an update on this! Tasks created in HubSpot can be synced onto Google and Office 365 calendars:

• Currently the integration is one-way, meaning that updates to tasks in HubSpot will update on the external calendar, but updates to tasks on external calendars will not update in HubSpot
  • Tasks displayed on the calendar will default to 15-minute increments
  • Tasks will display as normal calendar events on the calendar specified during the task sync configuration.

The HubSpot product team shared a longer post about this here: Sync HubSpot Tasks to Your Google & Office 365 Calendar

Hope this helps! (If you want to make it easier for others to find this information, you can help them by marking my post as a solution. I'd appreciate it.)

Have a great day!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
kestrada
Solution
HubSpot Moderator
HubSpot Moderator

SOLVE

Hi @TLeclerc ,

As explained in this post:   @sjudson is looking for some of our customers to understand the needs of this feature along with Hubspot. My best advice is that, if you are interested to share this feedback, you can fill out the form and the team working on this can recollect your specific use.  As well, it would be a good idea to add your vote or specific use to the post, this will allow you to be notified with any updates on the idea itself.

I know this is not giving you the exact date of implementing this use within Hubspot.

However, in the meantime, I would like to share a possible workaround.  You can always export the tasks from Hubspot and import them in your Google Calendar as explained within this Google Calendar Guide.

The main two headers Google Calendar will ask as mandatory is the title of the event (Hubspot Task)  and start date.

format.png

Now you may ask, then how could export your incomplete tasks from Hubspot to have the format that Google requires, you can achieve this by following this article within our Knowledge base.

Please just bear in mind that within the exported CSV the start date and time are within the same column, you will need to separate them in two, so Google can create the events correctly.

csv.png

I hope this helps you and fingers cross we can see the task from Hubspot as part of Google Calendar soon.

Regards,

Kira🤖