CRM

Immo-tion
メンバー

Annual revenue insight on company sheet

解決

Hello all,

As you know, Hubspot provides us with company Insights when we create a new contact or company. Sometimes, including in these insights is the annual revenue of the company.

I'm wondering how accurate is this number. From which source does HubSpot take that information ?

Thank you !

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Immo-tion You can find more information about the Insights database here.  Basically, HubSpot maintains its own database, but relies on information from other commercial and public sources including LinkedIn. As you can imagine, keeping up a database with tens of millions of data point can be challenging. I've fielded questions about (and seen) incorrect data in the past, but for the most part, information is accurate. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

元の投稿で解決策を見る

16件の返信
steph_feltham
参加者

解決

Same issue here - we really need this to identify top targets and around 40% of the companies I've checked have wildly inaccurate data - Are there any updates on improving this?

0 いいね!
JessDdO
参加者

解決

+1 we find Annual Revenue and Company Size/Numbers of employees to be very inaccurate. Take for example Citi which has 204,000 employees - it shows as 1,000 employees on Hubspot.

0 いいね!
AirswiftRob
投稿者

解決

Is this likely to be updated soon, especially as HubSpot are implementing more ABM and sales enterprise features. 

As an example, the revenue for Shell is out by the pocket change amount of $343bn

AirswiftRob_0-1601461509344.png

AirswiftRob_1-1601461683884.png

0 いいね!
tghinc
メンバー

解決

Wholly inaccurate.

I've yet to see the CRM get it right with any of the companies I have added.  It tends to default to 10 employees and $10M in sales.  For a mom & pop shop?  Yeah, right!

0 いいね!
BavelleME
メンバー

解決

This bug still persists.

grrrr

0 いいね!
John-Pannell
メンバー

解決

I don't think its' that acurate as I have a list of UK companies, all showing the same (Hubspot defined) annual revenue. Visiting the companies website or LinkedIn provides correct information and in the correct currency.

John

image.png

JessicaSmith
参加者

解決

We have the same problem with the annual revenue. The other properties seem to be filled out with a high level of accuracy by Hubspot, but the annual revenue always seems to be listed as €10.000.000, which is not accurate.

0 いいね!
areynaud
参加者

解決

Hello, 

Exact same problem, we actually figures that this data is wrong in more than 40% of cases, espacially in our spanish subsidiary.

Any updates on the topic ?

Thanks, 

0 いいね!
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @areynaud  Thank you for your comment. As it turns out though, there are no updates at this time. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 いいね!
jveler_ecrs
投稿者

解決

I suggest you keep this open until the data accuracy increases. For folks who find this, I suggest you head over to this thread and help solve the problem.

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Option-to-turn-off-HubSpot-Insights-on-company-record...

edjusten
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @Immo-tion You can find more information about the Insights database here.  Basically, HubSpot maintains its own database, but relies on information from other commercial and public sources including LinkedIn. As you can imagine, keeping up a database with tens of millions of data point can be challenging. I've fielded questions about (and seen) incorrect data in the past, but for the most part, information is accurate. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

STewari
メンバー

解決

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. And contacted with Tech support as well and as suggested _ I have been recommended some third party integrations might work in this regard. Can you please provide some relevant information as, there are plenty of third party integrations and sorting the best one will require some detailed knowledge of the same.

0 いいね!
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @STewari,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! As you have probably already seen in the older comments in this thread, the HubSpot Insights feature can be turned off if the provided information doesn't prove to be valuable. 

In terms of 3rd party integrations - you can try ZoomInfo which enriches lead information in your account. 

I hope this helps! 

Cheers, 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

STewari
メンバー

解決
Hi,

Thank you for the inputs. Can you please update about the pricing structure
of zoominfo. And how shall we process it?

--
Thanks,
Shraddha

*Digital Marketing Strategist*
*Raindrop*
0 いいね!
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @STewari,

you're very welcome! The integration is provided by the company zoominfo, they would be the best next point of contact for information about pricing. Here's a link to their pricing page. 

Cheers

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 いいね!
STewari
メンバー

解決
Hi

Thanks for the inputs. Can you please provide insights / guide relevant to
sales intel integration with Hubspot.

--
Thanks,