CRM

the_emily_b
Colaborador

Annual deal with monthly recurring revenue

resolver

Apologies is this has been asked before, I'm new to the community 🙂

We sign annual contracts but are paid monthly. Is there a way to show both annual contract value (ACV) and monthly recurring revenue (MRR) in a deal? If not, suggestions on a work-around. We are using the free CRM. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
bradmin
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi, @the_emily_b. The closest you'll be able to get is to create a custom property, and import/manually update values accordingly. A recent post indicated there are no default options for handling monthly revenue. 

Alternately, you won't be able to create calculated properties. There's no option to set a property equal to (ACV / 12).

If this is a value you could leverage some other integration to write for you (like Salesforce, or Zapier with some other system where the data is stored), you might have options. Otherwise, you're left with manually updating the MRR values, or taking no action. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
bradmin
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

Hi, @the_emily_b. The closest you'll be able to get is to create a custom property, and import/manually update values accordingly. A recent post indicated there are no default options for handling monthly revenue. 

Alternately, you won't be able to create calculated properties. There's no option to set a property equal to (ACV / 12).

If this is a value you could leverage some other integration to write for you (like Salesforce, or Zapier with some other system where the data is stored), you might have options. Otherwise, you're left with manually updating the MRR values, or taking no action. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Me gusta
the_emily_b
Colaborador

resolver

We've decided to just record the annual deal value in HubSpot and keep track of the finances in our accouting system.