CRM

HLant

Amending tasks

SOLVE

Can anyone help?

I used to be able to amend a date/ time in a task just by clicking on it but it now says I do not have permissions to do this.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Amending tasks

SOLVE

Hi @HLant,

Are you an admin in your portal? Might someone have changed your object access permissions? (that includes tasks)

I'd recommend reaching out to an admin of your HubSpot portal and ask them about your permissions, see Settings > Users & Teams. You can see that your task editing permissions might be set to "owned only" or "none".

karstenkoehler_2-1626774487718.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Amending tasks

SOLVE

Hi @HLant ,

It might have happened because someone has changed the permissions settings foryour email address.
You need to cross check this with your admin or if you are teh admin, you
 can check it here:

Go to settings > users and teams > select the name( whose account’s permissions need to be changed ) > CRM > maximize object > tasks > edit section > select the desired option

webdew_0-1626786442454.png

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Amending tasks

SOLVE

Hi @HLant,

Are you an admin in your portal? Might someone have changed your object access permissions? (that includes tasks)

I'd recommend reaching out to an admin of your HubSpot portal and ask them about your permissions, see Settings > Users & Teams. You can see that your task editing permissions might be set to "owned only" or "none".

karstenkoehler_2-1626774487718.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.