CRM

Joel_Fed
Participante

Allow Multiple Fields to be Applied to a Contact Profile Filter

resolver

Is there a way to capture/store multiple settings within a single contact profile filter? For example, we have a custom filter called "Area of Interest" which allows leads to self-select their area of interest when filling out certain forms, but also in some cases we auto-assign them based on certain criteria. However, a lead may be interested in more than one service, yet I believe the current set-up only allows for one selection. So if a lead is interested in one service when filling out a form, but later is interested in another service, it would be great if that customer could be captured as being interested in both services, rather than overriding the previous Area of Interset with the new one.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

I had a similar issue. We are a franchisor for 10 brands and I needed to be able to see all the brands a lead has filled out a form for. I originally had a multiple checkboxes field. However, if they filled out another form, the original value would be overidden. To solve the issue, I created a new multiple checkboxes field with the same options as the first. I use the first one in forms and the second in workflows. I have a workflow for each brand/option that appends the second field with any new options selected on the form. (Note: this might not be a good option if there are a lot of options). Multiple checkboxes field 2 never gets overridden with additional form submissions.

Workflow

Criteria: If multiple checkboxes field 1 has ever contained option 1

Action: Append contact property value multiple checkboxes field 2 with option 1

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
ndwilliams3
Solución
Asesor destacado

resolver

I had a similar issue. We are a franchisor for 10 brands and I needed to be able to see all the brands a lead has filled out a form for. I originally had a multiple checkboxes field. However, if they filled out another form, the original value would be overidden. To solve the issue, I created a new multiple checkboxes field with the same options as the first. I use the first one in forms and the second in workflows. I have a workflow for each brand/option that appends the second field with any new options selected on the form. (Note: this might not be a good option if there are a lot of options). Multiple checkboxes field 2 never gets overridden with additional form submissions.

Workflow

Criteria: If multiple checkboxes field 1 has ever contained option 1

Action: Append contact property value multiple checkboxes field 2 with option 1