CRM

Afd-mark
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

All deals from all pipelines

SOLVE

Hello, is it possible to see all deals from all pipelines? Right now if I click on all deals, I only see the deals from the pipeline where I'm in. 

2 Accepted solutions
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MFrankJohnson and @Afd-mark,

You should be able to see all of the deal pipelines from the table view for deals. The board view showing all deals is not a feature, as it would require all deal stages to show up in one stream, which would result in a confusing and inaccurate depiction of deals stages. 

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Of course you're right @jennysowyrda ... thanks.

Don't know what I was thinking. Table-view is actually our default view. (head shaking)

- see imagehubspot-deals-all-pipelines-greyed-out-NOT.png

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

The option to view ALL deal pipelines is now greyed out across legacy HubSpot Enterprise, HubSpot Enterprise, HubSpot Pro, legacy HubSpot Sales Pro, and HubSpot Sales Hub portals.

Honestly can't remember if/when this change occurred. Hopefully, an easy fix?

Can we please send this to the product team?

cc: @roisinkirby@jennysowyrda'All' Pipelines Greyed Out Now'All' Pipelines Greyed Out Now

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MFrankJohnson and @Afd-mark,

You should be able to see all of the deal pipelines from the table view for deals. The board view showing all deals is not a feature, as it would require all deal stages to show up in one stream, which would result in a confusing and inaccurate depiction of deals stages. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Of course you're right @jennysowyrda ... thanks.

Don't know what I was thinking. Table-view is actually our default view. (head shaking)

- see imagehubspot-deals-all-pipelines-greyed-out-NOT.png

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com