CRM

fxholl
Participant

All contacts from selected list of leads

SOLVE

I have a pipeline with a list of leads we lost in the past and I would like to do an email marketing campaign targeted at these leads.  How do I identify and export all the contacts from these lost leads?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fxholl,

For this you'd build an active list, searching for all contacts with at least one associated deal whose Deal stage is any of Closed lost. You could also filter for Closed lost reason is known or a specific reason to make your marketing campaign more relevant. (e.g. a campaign promoting discounts for contacts with Closed lost reason = price)

closed-lost.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @fxholl,

For this you'd build an active list, searching for all contacts with at least one associated deal whose Deal stage is any of Closed lost. You could also filter for Closed lost reason is known or a specific reason to make your marketing campaign more relevant. (e.g. a campaign promoting discounts for contacts with Closed lost reason = price)

closed-lost.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.