CRM

MIafrate
Participant

Address Lookup by UK Postcode Integration

Hi

my client is looking for an integration to lookup the mailing address of UK customers based on their postcode (then to save/overwrite the customer's postal address in the CRM).

I would have thought there would be lots of integrations available on the market place but have just found one (based on simply postcode).

Are there anyother suggestions for post code lookup out there?

We use other postcode services like Fetchify, but can't see any that are specifically integrated to Hubspot.

Much appreciated.

Marcus

2 Replies 2
MrJustinGivens
Top Contributor | Gold Partner
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

Hey @MIafrate, we've used the Google Maps API before to take a postcode and save the city, state, county to the contact record.

We used a custom code action to do this with Operations Hubs Pro.

Here's an example of how we used the API to get Timezone off City, State but I can rework it to get details off postcode. 

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

MIafrate
Participant

Hi Justin

thanks for reaching out. We don't have HS Operations but just marketing hub progessional and service hub professional. We are looking for a post code address look up and address validation integration very like the ideal postcode integration (but we use Edge not Chrome nor Firefox) Hubspot Address Validation Integration | Documentation | Ideal Postcodes (ideal-postcodes.co.uk). Our main business information dirver is UK postcode (using the Royal Mail PAF file) inconjunction with company name - we would need address line 1/2, town, city, county.

If you think this is a bit of development you can helo with let me know. We have use Fetchify.com user account for other postcode look up integrations with our ERP system.

Many thanks

Marcus