CRM

MDAvino
参加者

Adding to File Manager from a deal

解決

In the past, until maybe the summer of 2020, when creating a deal I was able to upload files and have them show up in the file Manager instead of just attaching it to the deal. I prefer to be able to add files into the manager from the deal so they are available to all of our users instead of only having it attached to that deal.

Now it seems like I will need to be in the file manager to add anything new. Is there something I'm missing or did this change?

insert file.JPG

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
sharonlicari
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey @MDAvino 

Welcome to the Community!

It seems the File Manager functionality is available for paid subscriptions, you can find more information about this here. Did you have a paid subscription before? 

For free users, you can add files or attachments to deals, contacts, companies, or tickets following these steps

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
sharonlicari
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey @MDAvino 

Welcome to the Community!

It seems the File Manager functionality is available for paid subscriptions, you can find more information about this here. Did you have a paid subscription before? 

For free users, you can add files or attachments to deals, contacts, companies, or tickets following these steps

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MDAvino
参加者

解決

@sharonlicari  Thank  you for the response. I have always used the free version, it did seem like there was some minor changes over the summer after an update. Thanks for the help.