CRM

JGray30
Participant

Adding the Company Number from Companies House

SOLVE

Hi

I would like to add the Company Number to a company, but I cannot see a relevant field?  I understand that if youadd the company number, HubSpot pulls through data such as number of employees, turnover etc?

I am waiting for our company licence to come through so back to the free version for now

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JGray30,

Could you provide more context what you're referring to when you say company number?

You're probably referring to HubSpot Insights: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/hubspot-insights-on-company-records

For HubSpot Insights to work, you need to add a Company domain name.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
HEllis1
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, I have the same question, we want to be able to see the companies house data in HubSpot, can it be automated with the HubSpot insights tool or will I need to create the properties and then fill them in manully each time a new company is created? 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JGray30,

Could you provide more context what you're referring to when you say company number?

You're probably referring to HubSpot Insights: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/companies/hubspot-insights-on-company-records

For HubSpot Insights to work, you need to add a Company domain name.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JGray30
Participant

SOLVE

Hi and thank you for your response.  Limited Companies are registered with Companies House in England and also in Scotland.  Their Accounts and Directors are registered there and file accounts every year.  They have unique registration numbers.  I was hoping by adding the company number, bit like the FB and LinkedIn details it can pull through the Company Records