CRM

FrancisS
Participant

Adding propertie to multiple properties field when importing datas without crashing the old ones ...

SOLVE

Hi all. 

I've created a specific field for events linked to contacts. I want to know when a contact intended specific events.

For instance for a contact i can check multiple event listed.

How can i import new list of contacts with a dedicated columned for my new event without replacing the old datas?

If francis (francis@francis.fr) exists in Hubspot with - WSE_2017; WSE_2018 checked for the last events field how can i import a list with francis@francis.fr and add WSE_2019 to WSE_2017; WSE_2018 without crashing my older datas?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Adding propertie to multiple properties field when importing datas without crashing the old ones ...

SOLVE

Hi @FrancisS 

It is possible to append, rather than overwrite, the contents of a multiselect checkbox property when importing contact records. Read more about this here: Import data to checkbox properties

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @FrancisS 

It is possible to append, rather than overwrite, the contents of a multiselect checkbox property when importing contact records. Read more about this here: Import data to checkbox properties

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
FrancisS
Participant

SOLVE

@Phil_Vallender 

Thx Phil! Works perfectly fine! 🙂

Francis.

0 Upvotes