CRM

ADupriez1

Adding personalized mapped data from bubble to contact in Hubspot

Hello there,

I am stuck on a basic issue. I am trying to view some details in a contact form that I am importing from Bubble through the mapping and synchronization process. For example, whether a subscription is active or not.

I can't figure out how to make this information visible in the contact form. 
Can someone give me a hand ? 

Can somebody help me ? STRIPE MAPPING.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @ADupriez1 welcome to the Community. 

I want to clarify and try to help.

1. Are you using an integration from the app marketplace? 
  2. Do you want to make a HubSpot property visible on a HubSpot form you're showing on your website? 
  3. Are you referring to HubSpot's Subscription Types

This may help fellow community members answer exactly what you need. I have a cojple of ideas, but these questions should help focus them. Thanks!

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
ADupriez1

Hi @danmoyle , thank you for your answer.

It is not really what I was meaning.

It is indeed an official integration from the HubSpot marketplace. What I want is to automate the status of a product subscription taken by a customer. These products are created in Stripe and synchronized with HubSpot through the integration from the marketplace. I also want to make this visible in his contact form. I want this subscription status to be connected to a workflow like: if the subscription is about to expire, a reminder email is sent automatically; if there's an issue with the automatic payment, a different type of email is sent.

I hope this clarifies things. Thank you very much for your interest.

0 Upvotes
danmoyle

@ADupriez1 let's see if I can share some resources to help. 

You can create subscription-based workflows in HubSpot based on Stripe products with this resource here

I don't know of a way to include a subscription type in a HubSpot form, but if it's a custom property, it can appear in a form. If instead you're customizing the contact record to show subscriptions, here's that answer.

As for reminders, here's one solution for you based on HubSpot payments, which as I understand it can be integrated with Stripe. 

Hopefully those are some resources that help you manage what you're looking for. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes