CRM

hubspottim

Adding multiple notes

SOLVE

Is there a way to add a note to multiple contacts at the same time?

Example: I want to add "mailer sent" to 200 contacts. Is there a way to select all associated contacts and add this note at once instead of manually entering it in for every contact

1 Accepted solution
bulogyx
Solution
Contributor

Adding multiple notes

SOLVE

I know this is an old question. But I just thought I'd chime in that this is possible now.

When creating the note, in the lower right corner is a line which reads, "Associated with N records." Click on that. In that pop-up, you can search for the contact, company, ticket or whatever you want the not associated with. You can associate it with as many things as you want.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
bulogyx
Solution
Contributor

Adding multiple notes

SOLVE

I know this is an old question. But I just thought I'd chime in that this is possible now.

When creating the note, in the lower right corner is a line which reads, "Associated with N records." Click on that. In that pop-up, you can search for the contact, company, ticket or whatever you want the not associated with. You can associate it with as many things as you want.

Nigel-A
Participant

Adding multiple notes

SOLVE

Do you also know if it's possible to bulk ''Pin'' the note in those contacts? or does this need o be done one by one? 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adding multiple notes

SOLVE

Hi @Nigel-A 

This is not possible at this stage, I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it, and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Andy_Donaldson
Participant

Adding multiple notes

SOLVE

This works a treat! Thanks.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adding multiple notes

SOLVE

Thanks for updating @bulogyx!

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Adding multiple notes

SOLVE

@hubspottim just a thought - create a snippet for the text you want. then create a task for those individuals and then add the snippet.  No, it is not what you want or what I want but the best I could find.

Please let me know if you found a better work around?

Thanks.

shearn
Key Advisor

Adding multiple notes

SOLVE

Unfortunately, there's no way to add a note to multiple contacts as it's not a contact property. If you were to create a custom property you could easily tag them that way.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.