CRM

jennjean
Participant

Adding Tasks to Queue More Efficiently....

SOLVE

Is there a way when creating a task from within a customer profile, to add/flag/tag it to an existing task queue? Example: if I am creating a follow up task to schedule an appointment, I'd like to add it to the queue I've created for this, when I am creating the task...so I don't have to go back through all of my open/overdue tasks and add them from there...

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennjean
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

For sure! I had only been looking at tasks I had previously created and didn't see that if you expanded the 'details' section of the task there is an option for adding the task to a queue...and when I created a new task I saw right away the queue option was there also! I hadn't been looking in the right place was all : ) 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
jennjean
Participant

SOLVE

Nevermind I found it! : ) 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @jennjean,

I would love to hear more about the solution you found! Can you share it with us? 🙂 

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
jennjean
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

For sure! I had only been looking at tasks I had previously created and didn't see that if you expanded the 'details' section of the task there is an option for adding the task to a queue...and when I created a new task I saw right away the queue option was there also! I hadn't been looking in the right place was all : )