CRM

RCarey2
Participant

Adding Company Information to Deals

Résolue

I would like to add more Company Information into my Deals. For instance, I would like to pull the Industry into my deals. I can add the Industry in Deals, but it does not pull from the Compnay Information. How can I pull any Company and or Contact info into Deals without having to manually type them?

2 Solutions acceptées
webdew
Solution
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @ ,

We can copy values from one object property to another object property w/o manually updating them via workflows. But as you have starter subscription, you won't have access to workflows. You can ask your channel manager to give you free trial for pro and there you can check workflows. If it works for you, you may think about getting a pro subscription. However, the wf will something look like this:

webdew_0-1643431803113.png

Here I am copying Contact values 'Company name' to Deal property 'Deal name'

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @RCarey2,

This currently requires a Professional subscription and workflows. You would set up a company-based workflow to company information from the company to the deal object, see an example below:

karstenkoehler_0-1643437581124.png

In Starter subscriptions this is currently not possible, this cannot be automated.

However, the product team is already reviewing this as one of the most requested features: Sync property values between Contact, Company and Deal Records

If you scroll down a bit in that thread, you'll see that the product team is collecting details in a survey which you can participate in. Additionally, I'd recommend upvoting. You'll receives updates as they're coming in.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @RCarey2,

This currently requires a Professional subscription and workflows. You would set up a company-based workflow to company information from the company to the deal object, see an example below:

karstenkoehler_0-1643437581124.png

In Starter subscriptions this is currently not possible, this cannot be automated.

However, the product team is already reviewing this as one of the most requested features: Sync property values between Contact, Company and Deal Records

If you scroll down a bit in that thread, you'll see that the product team is collecting details in a survey which you can participate in. Additionally, I'd recommend upvoting. You'll receives updates as they're coming in.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

RCarey2
Participant

Résolue

Thank you . I will try to set this Workflow up today

0 Votes
webdew
Solution

Résolue

Hi @ ,

We can copy values from one object property to another object property w/o manually updating them via workflows. But as you have starter subscription, you won't have access to workflows. You can ask your channel manager to give you free trial for pro and there you can check workflows. If it works for you, you may think about getting a pro subscription. However, the wf will something look like this:

webdew_0-1643431803113.png

Here I am copying Contact values 'Company name' to Deal property 'Deal name'

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards. 

AHashmi92
Participant

Résolue

Hi,

I am able to create this workflow and it worked. but when I create a new deal, it did not copy the company name into the deal. How can I make it so whenever a new deal is created it copies the company name.

0 Votes
kvlschaefer
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @AHashmi92,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This thread is over a year old and may not have full visibility among our Community Members.

To ensure that your question is seen by our community members, I would encourage you to create a new post on the Community.

Please make sure to include a full description of your goal, a screenshot of your workflow, and any other pertinent information for the community to better assist with advice. 

Thank you,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Votes