CRM

SVaupell

Adding Associated Company to Forecast

SOLVE

Hello, 

I finally have our reps adding "Deals" into Hubspot for our owner to be able to start seeing clearer, what will be closing and when.  I cannot find a way to add the Associated Company, which I have included in the Deal info to be entered, to show up in the Forecast.

SVaupell_0-1613595975197.png

It feels like this should be an obvious toggle somewhere, but I can't find it.  

Thank you!!!!

Steve

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SVaupell,

Usually the Deals view has this Associated with column included already. It's the sixth column for me under Menu > Sales > Deals.

columns.png

If that's not the case for you or if you want to re-arrange columns, you can do so by clicking Table actions > Edit columns.

Let me know if this answers your query!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
faithantion
Contributor

SOLVE

As an earlier post indicated, Associated Company can be seen under the Deals view, but I second the original poster's request to have Associated Company and Associated Contact columns accessible for adding to the Forecast view. The Forecast view is designed to help Sales Managers coach reps on actions based on Last Activity Date and Next Step, but that coaching is inefficient when a Sales Manager has to open every Deal in a new tab just to see the Company and/or Contact the Deal is associated with. Adding those columns will improve the usability of the Sales Forecast view and decrease reliance on redundant workarounds (such as copying Associated Company name to a custom Deal property).

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SVaupell,

Usually the Deals view has this Associated with column included already. It's the sixth column for me under Menu > Sales > Deals.

columns.png

If that's not the case for you or if you want to re-arrange columns, you can do so by clicking Table actions > Edit columns.

Let me know if this answers your query!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SVaupell

SOLVE

Good Morning!  This will definitely work.  Admittedly, I hadn't looked for it under deals and was trying to see it under the forecast section.  Thank you!