CRM

wm
Miembro

Added items to custom property not reflected in Company records, but shows up for Contact records

resolver

Ages ago I created a custom property called "CAD Version", and used it for both Contacts and Companies. Today I added new items and noticed they show up for Contacts but not for Companies. Why?
I also cloned the "CAD Version" custom property hoping I could use it for Companies until I resolved the issue, but it doesn't show up as an available custom property for Companies.

Any thoughts?
Many thanks!!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
sferreira
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Added items to custom property not reflected in Company records, but shows up for Contact records

resolver

Hi @wm 

Thanks for reaching out! 

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is your end goal here: 

• to have a contact custom property called "CAD Version", so it can subsequently be seen on contacts?
  • to have another company custom property called "CAD Version", so it can subsequently be seen on companies?

Please make sure that you are selecting the object companies when you're trying to create a CAD Version custom property for companies

Here's a visual representation on my own portal of what I'm trying to say: 

companies.png

Let me know if this answers your question. 

Best, 

Sebastian

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
sferreira
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @wm 

Thanks for reaching out! 

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is your end goal here: 

• to have a contact custom property called "CAD Version", so it can subsequently be seen on contacts?
  • to have another company custom property called "CAD Version", so it can subsequently be seen on companies?

Please make sure that you are selecting the object companies when you're trying to create a CAD Version custom property for companies

Here's a visual representation on my own portal of what I'm trying to say: 

companies.png

Let me know if this answers your question. 

Best, 

Sebastian

wm
Miembro

resolver

Bingo! That was it. Thank you!