CRM

KWard1

Zapier - Add to SQL DB When Deal Moves to Closed

SOLVE

Hi,

Having trouble with the Zapier 'Updated Deal Stage' trigger. 

On one pipeline it is reading all deals and then on another it is only reading deals that I create? 

My account is a Super Admin and I'll need it to be able to read everyones deal movements.

Any ideas?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
mangelet
Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hello @KWard1 , I understand you're experiencing issues with Zapier connecting to HubSpot and detecting all deals reaching a specific stage. It seems to work well in one pipeline but not in another.

I can suggest two things for you to check.

Firstly, since your account is a Super Admin in HubSpot, ensure that the Zapier account is also connected with the same user or another Super Admin user. Sometimes, Zapier can be connected unintentionally with different users which could cause limited access to pipelines and deals.

Secondly, you may want to investigate the pipeline settings where you're facing issues. Check for any access restrictions or configurations that might prevent your user from having proper permissions across both pipelines. Assuming you have a Professional+ subcription you can manage the access to the entire pipeline or to deal stages individually for users or teams.

I hope these suggestions help and provide ideas for troubleshooting your problem.

Martin Angeletti
HubSpot Veteran (12+ years)

Worried about messing up your HubSpot? I've got your back.

Join the thousands of people who have discovered how to avoid problems with simple tricks and have started to dominate HubSpot (and not be dominated).

️ Don't get left behind.

→ Click the subscribe button and scroll down to find the opt-in box.

Subscribe

Did I help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
mangelet
Solution
Guide | Platinum Partner
Guide | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hello @KWard1 , I understand you're experiencing issues with Zapier connecting to HubSpot and detecting all deals reaching a specific stage. It seems to work well in one pipeline but not in another.

I can suggest two things for you to check.

Firstly, since your account is a Super Admin in HubSpot, ensure that the Zapier account is also connected with the same user or another Super Admin user. Sometimes, Zapier can be connected unintentionally with different users which could cause limited access to pipelines and deals.

Secondly, you may want to investigate the pipeline settings where you're facing issues. Check for any access restrictions or configurations that might prevent your user from having proper permissions across both pipelines. Assuming you have a Professional+ subcription you can manage the access to the entire pipeline or to deal stages individually for users or teams.

I hope these suggestions help and provide ideas for troubleshooting your problem.

Martin Angeletti
HubSpot Veteran (12+ years)

Worried about messing up your HubSpot? I've got your back.

Join the thousands of people who have discovered how to avoid problems with simple tricks and have started to dominate HubSpot (and not be dominated).

️ Don't get left behind.

→ Click the subscribe button and scroll down to find the opt-in box.

Subscribe

Did I help answer your question? Mark this as a solution.

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @KWard1, thank you for posting in our Community!

I want to add our top experts to this conversation @RNagel @mangelet @MatthiasKunz any recommendations to @KWard1 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !