CRM

nikkiv
トップ投稿者

Add notes during CSV contact upload?

解決

Is there a way to add contact specific notes when importing contacts during a csv upload? 

2件の承認済みベストアンサー
Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

解決

Hi @nikkiv

Ah, no, that will add it to a contact property. It is not currently possible to import notes into the feed. That requires an API import or third party service.

We work with Data2CRM for this purpose.

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Can we import notes into HubSpot contact records?

Short A: Yes.

Longer A:

Beginning in December, the ability to import notes into HubSpot is now built-in fuctionality.

- see Everything You Need to Know About the New HubSpot Import

14-Dec-2018: HubSpot Import Notes14-Dec-2018: HubSpot Import Notes 

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

12件の返信
HollowayR
参加者

解決

Where does this stand, I see a 2018 post that it will be available in Dec (year?) - Can we upload Notes to a contacts feed, without a 3rd party tool?

PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hey @HollowayR, great news, yes it's possible! 

I was able to find this Community post here with more information on the next steps. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you! 

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Can we import notes into HubSpot contact records?

Short A: Yes.

Longer A:

Beginning in December, the ability to import notes into HubSpot is now built-in fuctionality.

- see Everything You Need to Know About the New HubSpot Import

14-Dec-2018: HubSpot Import Notes14-Dec-2018: HubSpot Import Notes 

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
MelJebril
メンバー

解決

My screen does not show notes only contacts, compaies or deals.

0 いいね!
JanaBand
参加者

解決

Thank you for the feedback @PaulDHauck.

It is not currently possible to import notes into the feed using Hubspot native CSV import. However, you can do it using a third party solution - Import2 Wizard

The steps to import notes using Import2 Wizard are pretty easy:

1. Upload your CSV file, select “notes” as the type of data to import
  2. Map the fields you want on the note itself (i.e. body/description of the note, timestamp) and the links to the records you want to associate the note to (i.e. contact, company, deal). You can use contact email to find if there is an existing contact in HubSpot to link it to (you don't have to use email, you can use any field on the contact, even custom ones). Here is documentation on how to do mappings in Hubspot.

notes.gif

TashaDalB
投稿者

解決

I agree, this would be a great feature to be able to import notes on a contact or company directly into the notes on the timeline - without having to integrate anything OR create custom contact/company property... 

#voteitup

PaulDHauck
参加者

解決

I did not find a way to import notes into HubSpot CRM, but Import2 has a tool in Beta that they used on my data and it worked perfectly. 81,000 notes and there were about 3 skips, all of which were email addresses (the match field for upload) that had changed. You can't change the note title, but the body and dates came through seamlessly and there was no problem with API call limits, which has been a problem elsewhere. Definitely worth a go, unless HubSpot is going to change this glaring hole!

Irene
メンバー

解決

Hi @nikkiv!

As was mentioned above, you may take a look at service Data2CRM, here is where you may try a free demo import to check up the CRM import in action.

Also, Data2CRM has an option of customized data import, so probably it will help.

Thanks!

in case you would have some questions, please mail me directly

Phil_Vallender

解決

Hi @nikkiv

As long as you have a column in your import CSV that aligns with a mulit-line text property in HubSpot you should be able to import notes along with contacts into the CRM.

Hope this helps.

0 いいね!
nikkiv
トップ投稿者

解決

If I add that column then it will add the note to the feed? I don't want it to be on the contact properties. 

0 いいね!
Phil_Vallender
解決策

解決

Hi @nikkiv

Ah, no, that will add it to a contact property. It is not currently possible to import notes into the feed. That requires an API import or third party service.

We work with Data2CRM for this purpose.

Hope this helps.

0 いいね!
tony2
メンバー

解決

it use to let me just add note with out go to a different screen to add notes now i have to use a different screen that requires a highlited save button. how do i get it to highlight??

0 いいね!