Add multiple contacts into the same deal

dlokshin

I'm importing deals into a pipeline through a CSV. For each Deal Name, I have multiple contacts that I'd like to import. How can I do that?

Right now what happens is I get 2 deals, with identical Deal Names, and a single contact in each. I want both contacts in a single box.

3 Replies 3
Jwl4692
Participant

If this is a brand new deal, you'll first need to have the deal created and then attach the list of contacts to the associated deal using the ID in the import.

If the deal already exists, all you'll have to do is associate each individual contact record you are importing to the associated deal using the ID.

cicd_dennis

Is there a fast way to get the deal IDs for new deals that were just imported? Otherwise, we'd have to look up each deal ID one by one. It would be nice if Hubspot allowed a unique custom ID for import associations as many other platforms do.

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hii @cicd_dennis 

Since the deals were imported from the CSV file, then all those deals will must have a saved indexing as to indicate that they were created via IMPORT. You can create a ACTIVE list for this by checking the import name on deals.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Upvotes