CRM

Conzo427
Contributor

Add Hyperlink into deals?

SOLVE

I would like to add a hyperlink into a deal so that as the rep is completing the deal, the rep can click the link and bring them over to the onboarding teams scheduling tool.  I have created a property that is named the URL and having the rep copy and paste that into thier browser which is cluky.  Is there anyway to make that field a hyperlink?  Is there a better solution?

1 Accepted solution
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

You can create a workflow based off deal stages that will create a task with the hyperlink. So deal pipeline = xyz and stage = closed, send task. I included a sample below. You can assign the task to the deal owner, or no-one. If you assign it to no one, it will still show up on the deal immediately for the rep to click on. You can also assign it to the rep, which forces them to mark the task complete after clicking the link. (An added measurement of reporting and accountability on the rep's part to actually go straight to the link).

Example:

url1.png

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
StefaniUAT
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi,

You can create a workflow based off deal stages that will create a task with the hyperlink. So deal pipeline = xyz and stage = closed, send task. I included a sample below. You can assign the task to the deal owner, or no-one. If you assign it to no one, it will still show up on the deal immediately for the rep to click on. You can also assign it to the rep, which forces them to mark the task complete after clicking the link. (An added measurement of reporting and accountability on the rep's part to actually go straight to the link).

Example:

url1.png

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect
lyno1234567
Participant

SOLVE
This would be incredibly useful. You could use it to add links to Google docs, MS Docs and Shared Links from Onedrive, DropBox etc. Much better than attaching a static document (which displays in a separate box from the Deal, Company, Contact boxes and can often be missed).
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Conzo427 what is your subscription level? 

0 Upvotes
Conzo427
Contributor

SOLVE

We have Sales Professional.

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Conzo427 are you able to check with support for your options?

0 Upvotes