CRM

BaroneM

Actual Search Term Reporting

SOLVE
Is possible to detail the actual search term within your HubSpot reporting alongside the conversion details, or if it is just the Keyword Term ?
We are of the impression you can only detail the keyword target and not the actual search term.
Is there any way around this?

1 Accepted solution
jolle
Solution
Recognized Expert | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @BaroneM, good question!

As far as I know, HubSpot will not pull in specific search term data for contacts created from organic or paid search (and other users have asked about this functionality before).

Your best bet would be leveraging Google Search Console/Google Ads/Google Analytics for specific search term insights. I know that info wouldn't be directly connected to HubSpot or individfual contacts there, but it should give you a sense of the search terms that are driving the most traffic/impressions.

Hope this helps!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
jolle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @BaroneM, good question!

As far as I know, HubSpot will not pull in specific search term data for contacts created from organic or paid search (and other users have asked about this functionality before).

Your best bet would be leveraging Google Search Console/Google Ads/Google Analytics for specific search term insights. I know that info wouldn't be directly connected to HubSpot or individfual contacts there, but it should give you a sense of the search terms that are driving the most traffic/impressions.

Hope this helps!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature