CRM

SWilliam

ActiveCampaign.

SOLVE

Hi all,

We have a new client that is currently on ActiveCampaign. We will be using DataSync to move contact data over, however, I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to import over email records as well as campaign data Login Asum

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

ActiveCampaign.

SOLVE

Hi @SWilliam,

The usual way to "import" one-to-one emails would be the email forwarding address: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-email-in-your-crm-with-the-bcc-or-forwarding-address This obviously doesn't scale well as it's a manual effort.

There is an integration on the HubSpot App Marketplace which promises to do this, Threads. I haven't tested it yet myself but I'd recommend giving it a try.

As far as historic marketing campaign data go, these can't be imported. HubSpot has default contact properties for how many marketing emails were delivered to a contact, which assets relating to a campaign they interacted with etc., as far as I know there isn't any connector for that.

If you want some information about previous campaign interactions in HubSpot, you could work with custom properties, either single checkbox to signal that a contact has interacted with one specific campaign. Or a multiple checkboxes property where all relevant options ( = campaigns) are ticked.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

ActiveCampaign.

SOLVE

Hi @SWilliam,

The usual way to "import" one-to-one emails would be the email forwarding address: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/log-email-in-your-crm-with-the-bcc-or-forwarding-address This obviously doesn't scale well as it's a manual effort.

There is an integration on the HubSpot App Marketplace which promises to do this, Threads. I haven't tested it yet myself but I'd recommend giving it a try.

As far as historic marketing campaign data go, these can't be imported. HubSpot has default contact properties for how many marketing emails were delivered to a contact, which assets relating to a campaign they interacted with etc., as far as I know there isn't any connector for that.

If you want some information about previous campaign interactions in HubSpot, you could work with custom properties, either single checkbox to signal that a contact has interacted with one specific campaign. Or a multiple checkboxes property where all relevant options ( = campaigns) are ticked.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes