CRM

SRyson
Membre

Account Inactive??

Résolue

I tried to login to Husbspot today and I received a message that says I have no accounts.  Can you please help me with this? 

Thank you!

Shannon 

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Account Inactive??

Résolue

Hi @SRyson,

Free accounts will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity. This includes not logging in or using the HubSpot Sales extension. You then have 90 days to reactivate the account before its purged and can't be recovered.

You can request the recovery of your account by submitting the form at the end of this page: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/recover-your-inactive-hubspot-account

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Account Inactive??

Résolue

Hi @SRyson,

Free accounts will be deactivated after 120 days of inactivity. This includes not logging in or using the HubSpot Sales extension. You then have 90 days to reactivate the account before its purged and can't be recovered.

You can request the recovery of your account by submitting the form at the end of this page: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/recover-your-inactive-hubspot-account

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

rowens8
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Participant | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Account Inactive??

Résolue

Hey Shannon, if you don't have any accounts listed, it would mean that you don't have any accounts that you can access with that username and login. Typically this means that any inactive accounts may have been shut down  by HubSpot due to inactivity or an administrator of an account which you previously had access to has removed your access. 

0 Votes