CRM

PPenev_1
Contributor

Ability to build a an internal custom form and add it at the "Company" level

SOLVE

Hi Everyone,

This may seem like an impossible question, but is it possible to build an internal form, or another type of editable piece of content, then add it to the right sidebar at the "Company" level and set-up additional workflows for it?

The business case I'm presented with is the following:

Our Sales Managers would like their Reps to have easy access to an editable Term Sheet document the reps can easily generate right from the Company section in HubSpot, fill it in and after that happens, automatically notify the managers to review and approve it.

I've looked for integrations that might help with that, but so far I've found nothing. My only idea right now is to use a 3rd party workflow automation platform to basically create a new Google Sheets copy of that form with the unique Company ID as a headline, add it to a particular folder in Google Drive, then send an email to the rep to fill it in and once that happens, they need to mark a checkbox within the Google Sheet that I've added. I don't know yet if it's possible to create a workflow step to send an email to the manager once the checkbox is clicked.

Any help would be appreciated and thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PPenev_1 while it might be possible to add it to the right sidebar of the company record (I haven't seen this done in the way you're looking for) - it is possible to do so in the middle pane via a custom CRM card.

Here's the developer documentation for CRM cards and a general overview of CRM cards and how to use them.

Our team has created custom CRM cards that have property based check lists (similar to a form) that once filled in can have an approval process by specified users.

Happy to help if you have questions or need further guidance.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @PPenev_1 while it might be possible to add it to the right sidebar of the company record (I haven't seen this done in the way you're looking for) - it is possible to do so in the middle pane via a custom CRM card.

Here's the developer documentation for CRM cards and a general overview of CRM cards and how to use them.

Our team has created custom CRM cards that have property based check lists (similar to a form) that once filled in can have an approval process by specified users.

Happy to help if you have questions or need further guidance.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes