CRM

CSmith08

Ability to add specific line items to a custom deal property?

SOLVE

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a way to calculate specific Products that show up as line items in a custom deal property.

We are trying to find a way to create a subtotal of our "Professional Services" versus other revenue, but when I have created a custom deal property, it totals all line items.

Is there a way to calculate specific line items and have it presented on the deal records? Or is there another work-around I am missing?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@CSmith08 - You will be able to acheive this by adding a condition to your custom calculated deal property.

Such as, Product Type = Professional Services: 

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 11.22.25.png

Of course, review the products in your library to ensure they are assigned to the correct product type / category to ensure the calculation property is pulling line items in accurately. 

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
mzebib68
Top Contributor

SOLVE

@CSmith08 , suggested solution from @HFisher7  is the easiest way to achieve your goal but you have to take into consideration that any user can "alter" the product type value when the line is added into the deal. therefore your automated calculation can be jeopardized.

HFisher7
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@CSmith08 - You will be able to acheive this by adding a condition to your custom calculated deal property.

Such as, Product Type = Professional Services: 

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 11.22.25.png

Of course, review the products in your library to ensure they are assigned to the correct product type / category to ensure the calculation property is pulling line items in accurately. 

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution